HERE'S THE SCIENCE
Slow breathing, listening to relaxing music, exercise, meditation and a good diet, have a common link - they all enhance production of an invisible gas: Nitric oxide.
NITRIC OXIDE IS VITAL IN CONTROLLING BLOOD PRESSURE and is, therefore, essential to good circulation. It constantly repairs cells, helps memory, the immune system and influences our emotions and feelings.
High blood pressure can be a silent but deadly medical condition in which the pressure in the arteries is elevated. This requires the heart to work harder than normal to circulate blood through the blood vessels. Studies show that high blood pressure de-activates nitric oxide, starting a vicious cycle of increasing blood pressure and decreasing nitric oxide activity. With a lack of nitric oxide, blood vessels constrict, increasing blood pressure and furthering the damage that high blood pressure causes.
* If you suspect that you have high blood pressure, see your doctor. They may prescribe medication to help you control it and recommend that you need to exercise and change your dietary habits. A healthy diet, containing fish, poultry, eggs, nuts and root vegetables provide nutrients which will boosts your body’s creation of nitric oxide.
* Studies have found that people who listened to music that makes them feel good, experience an increase in blood flow in their brachial artery, located in the upper arm, for about an hour afterward. This increase indicates that the blood vessels expand, which reflects a healthy output of nitric acid, a good-for-your-heart chemical that makes blood vessels function better and helps regulate blood flow.
Michael Miller, M.D., Director of the Center for Preventive Cardiology at the University of Maryland Medical Center, states,
"Our working hypothesis is that the brain releases endorphins in response to feeling happy, and this, in turn, produces nitric oxide, which activates the inner lining of the blood vessels to dilate and because nitric oxide widens the arteries, it can also lower blood pressure. So listening to feel-good music may prevent or even reverse high blood pressure".
THE BREATHEEASY SYSTEM
THE BREATHEEASY SYSTEM was developed for just this reason. Synchronizing steady, deep breathing, cadenced with slow, soothing music can work like magic to keep blood vessels flexible and on cue to producing health-giving Nitric Oxide to help control your blood pressure.... Lie back, put your feet up and practice slow, deep breathing and let your mind, body and soul be at one.
- NITRIC OXIDE
the missing link to lower blood pressure?
Nitric Oxide is essential to good health, even to life itself. It may be the missing link to lower blood pressure.
- Increase blood flow by up to 200%
- Reduce blood pressure by up to 60 points
- Reduce arterial plaque by 50%
- Reduce cholesterol by up to 20%
Nitric Oxide is a powerful vasodilator, able to expand blood vessels and increase blood flow by up to 200%.
The abilities of nitric oxide to prevent heart disease are truly amazing. According to
Dr. Louis Ignarro, one of the Nobel Prize winners, it is able to: